Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Abigal Leah the loyal cat


Me when I was 3 or 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud to say that I still have that cat her name is Abigal Leah and she is my baby.  She would probably be more like my great-grandmother considering she is 85 years old in cat years!  She is still living a long happy life full of lives adventures like sleeping and eating.  When you think about it she is like my dogs mother.  She punishes my dog when she disobeys me/mom by hissing at her but never with Violence!  She is one of the most amazing cats I have ever seen.  She is smart she has problems with her hearing but we love her to death.  Some days I wonder if this her last.  Some days when I see her sleeping I freak out.  She is loyal and is always by our sides even when we are not with her!!!  If you have any questions, comments, or requests for me to write about please put them in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment