Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Update of Missy and Maddie

I am at my grandfathers house and we brought my dog. My dog is sisters with his dog if you read my first post ever you would know that.  Anyway  I stayed at my grandfathers house last night and I am still there.  I stayed the night!  Anyway I fell asleep at 9:00 last night and got up at 6:00 and do you know why I got up because of the dogs.  One of them was trying to lick my face till it fell of and the other was on top of her.  Last night was Crazy to the max.  If you don't know what Webkinz are then let me tell u they are stuffed toys you can play with online, well both dogs almost ripped up my penguin and panda!  They would fight over everything even my attention!  Like when I would pet my dog Missy would start biting mine!  If you have any questions comments or requests for me to write about something please put them in the comment section!

4 comments: