Thursday, August 19, 2010

Party Time!

You might think I am talking about a party because school started....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!  I luv school but I am talking about a 4 year old birthday party it was actually fun!  They had it at a place called Juming Jax and it has a lot of bouncy things.  They had this little zip line and it was awesome!  They had bouncy castles.The kids forced me to go on it by there constant begging.  They almost made me pass out so I had to get water asap.  We had cupcakes (which were homemade)  they tasted great.  Then lauren (the 4 year old) got in the princess chair and opened her presents.  Finally her last present made her really happy.  She got something called a pillow pet from me dad and stephanie ( her mom).  If you have any questions, comments, or requests to write about please put them in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. tell lauren i said happy birthday cant believe shes four right?? tell her i said hi!!!

    ReplyDelete